What do Royal Oak residents think about where they live, how they live, how they want to live?
AARP Research and AARP Livable Communities are helping city officials assess available resources and what residents view as important for successfully aging in place.
The first focus group is April 23 from 2 - 5 p.m. at the Royal Oak Farmers Market. All ages are welcome to participate.
Focus group sessions are designed to capture feedback on:
- outdoor spaces and buildings
- transportation and streets
- social participation
- respect and social inclusion
- civic participation and employment
- communication and information
- community and health services
Please spread the word!
Learn more at https://www.aarp.org/livable-communities/network-age-friendly-communities/info-2015/8-domains-of-livability-case-studies.html