The P11 parking lot (east of the farmers market) is slated to close on Wednesday, March 27 to make way for the brand new Royal Oak Police Station.
During construction, the farmers market will remain open. Parking will be challenging until the new 11 Mile Road parking deck is opened in June. In the meantime, please note:
• FREE valet parking on Saturday for the Farmers Market.
• Large strolling shopping baskets for customers to store while they pull their car around, and volunteers to help customers with curbside loading and unloading.
• FREE parking for Market patrons at Superior Fish (40 spaces) during Market hours on Saturday.
• 23 new on-street parking spaces on Third Street east of Troy.
• The P4 lot, which was created between the library and the police station has 20 spaces and additional handicap spaces.
• Spaces near the 44th District Court, which were previously marked for court staff only, are now available for public use on Saturdays and Sundays. Please read signs carefully as there remain more than a dozen spaces near the court for a private medical practice. These private spaces are NOT available during market hours.