This Saturday, September 22, 2018 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm please bring only the following to the Department of Public Service, 1600 N Campbell Rd (south of 12 Mile, east side of Campbell)
- Books - the Royal Oak Public Library will have collection bins for gently used books.
- Scrap Metal - nothing too big or too small (i.e. appliances, tools, patio furniture, pots & pans even the kitchen sink!!)
- Electronics - please remove all sensitive and personal information (i.e. cell phones, computers, monitors, printers, holiday lights. Even if you're not sure bring it in).
- There will also be a paper shredder available.
- PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept hazardous waste material or any other material at this event.
This event is sponsored by The Royal Oak Environmental Advisory Board