You are cordially invited to attend the annual Royal Oak State of the City Address on Thursday, July 13 at Eagle Plaza on Center Street, north of Fourth Street.
This event is hosted by the Royal Oak Rotary Club and is open to the public. A light dinner and dessert will be offered beginning at 4 p.m.; Mayor Michael Fournier’s address will begin promptly at 5 p.m.; a ribbon-cutting ceremony for Eagle Plaza will immediately follow.
The Royal Oak Commission for the Arts’ summer concert follows the official festivities. Guests are invited to stick around and enjoy the sounds of summer from 6 – 9 p.m.
If You Go
- What: 2017 State of the City Address/Eagle Plaza Ribbon Cutting
- When: Thursday, July 13 – Dinner served beginning at 4 p.m.; mayor’s address at 5 p.m. immediately followed by Eagle Plaza ribbon-cutting ceremony
- Where: Eagle Plaza (Center Street, north of Fourth Street)
- Parking: Two hours of free parking is available to guests who arrive before 5 p.m. and park in one of Royal Oak’s three public parking decks. For maps or additional parking options, go to www.romi.gov/parking.
- Cost: The event is free. Food will be available; $12 for dinner and dessert; $4 for dessert only. Please pay at the door. Make checks payable to ’Royal Oak Rotary.’
Please RSVP by June 30 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SOTC_web
Questions? Please contact Carol Schwanger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-246-3203.