If anyone in your family has taken a Recreation or Senior Center class since 2012, your household account may already be set up. Be sure to check for an existing account before attempting to create a new one. If you are not sure, you can call the office to check. You will need to obtain a temporary password (which you should change) from the office to log into an existing account. Your account login is your e-mail address.
If you have never registered for class with the Royal Oak Recreation or the Senior Center, you will need to “create a new account” through the website. You cannot register for classes as a “guest”.
You can only register your own family. For any transfers, corrections or questions please call the Recreation Office at 248-246-3180, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Royal Oak Recreation and the Senior Center reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Full refunds will be given if a class/camp is cancelled by Royal Oak Recreation. Please register early so we don’t cancel your class!
There will be a $35 Returned Check Charge to all accounts for checks that are returned by the bank.
Classes held in school buildings will not meet when public schools are closed for holidays, inclement weather or other emergencies. Please call our weather hotline 248-246-3187 for updated closing information.
- Office phone number 248-246-3180.
- Entire fee must accompany registration.
- No confirmation will be sent unless a stamped, self-addressed envelope is enclosed or an e-mail is provided.
- Registration must be processed through the Recreation Office and cannot be received at the class.
- All activities are subject to a minimum enrollment or class will be canceled. Full refunds will be given if a class/camp is cancelled by Royal Oak Recreation.
- To insure that all participants enjoy the Recreation classes of their choice, it is asked that children not accompany their parents to classes designated for adult participants only.
- Insurance: The City of Royal Oak does not provide accident or hospital insurance for people participating in activities.
- Classes held in schools will not meet when public schools are closed for holidays, inclement weather or other emergencies.
- Please indicate if you have any condition of impairment, which requires accommodation for your enjoyment of the program.