- Date: 10/26/2014
- Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Where: Downtown Royal Oak
- Price: $FREE!
Downtown Royal Oak presents the 31st Annual Spooktacular event for the whole family! Parents are invited to bring their children in their Halloween costumes for trick-or-treating at downtown businesses on Sunday, October 26, 2014 from 2-4. p.m.!
Over 50 businesses will be offering candy and goodies to trick-or-treaters. Also, check out the fun specials from the following businesses:
– Bastone: Haunted Patio with spooky music, decorations and scary characters
– Blaze Pizza: Signature s’more pie dessert samples and coupons
– Douglas J: From 12-4pm, enjoy face painting, spooky manicures and service vouchers
– Kids Planet: Coupons for $5 any $20 or more purchase
– Mr. B’s: Pumpkin decorating from 12-2pm
– Onyx/Woody’s: Face painting
– Royal Oak Brewery: Free 5oz sample of house brews to parent/accompanying adult over the age of 21 (please have IDs ready!)
– Royal Oak First United Methodist Church: Games on front lawn
– Stagecrafters: Win prizes at the duck pond of either candy, toys or free tickets
– Sweet Earth: Face painting and yogurt discounts
– The Gallery of Royal Oak: Art Contest; Kids make a painting of their favorite scary character to enter into the contest. 2 winners will be announced 1. Most creative costume and best art entry will be awarded $ 25 apple gift card each.
Locations passing out candy include: 526 Main, Ale Mary’s Andiamo, Baskin Robbins, Bastone, bd’s Mongolian Grill, Bistro 82, Black the Salon, BlackFinn, Blaze Pizza, Bruegger’s Bagels, Burgrz, Café Muse, Chrome, Citizen Yoga, Creative Arts Studio, D’Amato’s, Detroit Motor Apparel, Douglas J, Emagine Star Lanes Event Center & Sports Grille, Fifth Avenue, Five15, General Store, Hamlin Corner, Kids Planet, Leo’s Coney Island, Lift Designer Toys & Gallery, Lily’s Seafood, Meghan Marion, Mr. B’s, Noir Leather, Noodles & Co., Oak City Grille, Onyx/Woody’s, Pitaya, Pronto!, Rock on Third, Royal Oak Brewery, Royal Oak First United Methodist Church, Saffron, Skyward Group, St. Mary’s Church (passing out candy from Tom’s Oyster Bar), Stagecrafters, Sweet Earth, Taste Love Cupcakes, The Gallery of Royal Oak, The General Store, Tom’s Oyster Bar, Town Tavern, Upstares Salon, Write Impressions, Yoga Shelter and Zumba Mexican Grille!